[CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results.

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 13:20:08 EST 2020

Hi Peter,

That's a valid concern, and the excerpt from the committee message you
quoted should 'buy' all critics some time:

"For the FT mode it is not yet clear where the fault is..."

Read the preceding messages again, and you'll see that was not the issue.

The issue there, whether 'flowered' or not, was still FT-X is not
hamradio, no skills, boring, unsophisticated users, etc.

As I said before, FT-X contesting is not likely to be my 'thing', but
give it a chance, if you are concerned about contesting.

If you are still in 'mode wars' mood, give it a rest. Other 'experts'
say the FT craze will die out in 3 years or so, let it happen on its own
then. Natural death is one thing, 'premeditated murder' is another.

73 de Vince, VA3VF