[CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results.

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 15:49:21 EST 2020

Hi Vince,

The problem with software versions has been largely mitigated as the old
protocol with 1.x is now obsolete and incompatible with 2.x so upgrades
were essentially forced. 1.9 had the old 75 bit protocol whereas 2.x has 77
bits when they added fox/hound mode and a few extra flags for things like
rovers. RR73 being accepted as completion by auto sequence was done well
before that. It was practice among some before. RR73 is a grid square
nobody really goes to, so it works.

73
Ria,N2RJ