[CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results

k5zd at charter.net k5zd at charter.net
Mon Jan 13 13:56:49 EST 2020

Yes, it was fun.  For two reasons.  1) The video game nature of FT* and trying to see who you could make an exchange with.  In many ways no different than any other contest. 2) It was new.  A whole new set of situations and operating scenarios to experience.  There is more to it than just clicking (if you want to make rate or score).

Randy K5ZD