[CQ-Contest] Orlando Contest Dinner Reminder

Chris Plumblee chris.plumblee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 20:28:45 EST 2020

It's not too late to reserve your seat for the 2020 Orlando Contest Dinner,
sponsored by Yaesu. Thanks to our friends at Yaesu for serving as our
primary sponsor and providing the grand prize for the Contest Dinner each
year.

The 2020 Orlando Contest Dinner features Dave Sumner K1ZZ as the speaker, a
wonderful BBQ dinner featuring brisket and chicken from 4 Rivers Smokehouse
(https://4rsmokehouse.com/menu/), free 807s, and a chance to win one of our
fabulous raffle prizes.

Event information and K1ZZ bio available at
https://floridacontestgroup.org/2020-orlando-contest-dinner/

If you have any questions about the dinner, please reach out to me directly.

vy 73,
Chris W4WF

--
Chris Plumblee