[CQ-Contest] Mixed Digital Modes in HF Contests

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Jan 14 23:23:43 EST 2020

RTTY absolutely has a maximum rate for how many contacts you can make in
an hour.  It might be faster than FT8 (which I think is not viable for
contesting either) , but I'm not sure it's appreciably faster than FT4
if the activity level was the same and we had a comparable user
interface for FT4.  Please explain how I am wrong on any of that.

Dave   AB7E