[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Jan 15 10:50:23 EST 2020

Bob (et al),

There has been several ongoing threads on this very matter on the QRZ.COM and eHAM.NET sites for quite some time now.

Sad to say, there is little if any feedback from CQ staff on the subject.  Many people report that when they could get a response (via email or telephone)… well, promises were made, but these same people report that said promises are not always kept.

Wish I had better information for you.  The best I can say is that you are not alone.

73, ron w3wn