[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 12:11:52 EST 2020

Digital is current. Latest issue is January 2020.

Yes this is an answer some who are fond of the old ways of print magazines
don’t want to hear.

But to be honest the entire print magazine business is suffering. I don’t
know how CQ still does it but I appreciate that they are there as an
independent voice in amateur radio.

73
Ria, N2RJ