[CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results.

Stan Zawrotny k4sbz.stan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 13:20:52 EST 2020

Ed,

>>, It sounds to me like when there is a disagreement, the computer wins

Not at all true. If there is a disagreement, then one or the other gets a
NIL. The operator must be the one who terminates the string of
transmission. He either accepts the call into his log or doesn't.

Why does everyone think that the computer is in control when the operator
has to press the keys (Or click the mouse) to make all decisions.

Stan, K4SBZ