[CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results.

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jan 15 13:31:49 EST 2020

On 1/14/2020 6:19 PM, Edward Sawyer wrote:
> Tim, It sounds to me like when there is a disagreement, the computer wins.  So we may not be able to blame the computer, but we all know who the boss is with FT-X.

How much FT4/FT8 operation have you done? From your comments, I'd guess
not much if at all. Any RTTY contesting? Just as with RTTY, CW, and SSB,
the operator makes the decision about the progress of a QSO and whether
it's good or not. The only difference with FT4/FT8 is the contesting
background of the operator, and "what makes a good QSO" for him/her.

FWIW, comments based on ignorance of what is being discussed are not
helpful.

73, Jim K9YC