[CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results.

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Wed Jan 15 19:19:01 EST 2020

Jeff, I commend you for that.  However, if the FT-x signal is not audible, then that becomes a problem.  From what I gather, you are a in a very minor group listening to all the FT-X signals.  Maybe others who participated could comment on that and whether that helps give “good contact” information.

Ed  N1UR