[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Jan 15 19:22:14 EST 2020

Then CQ should come right out and say this to their subscribers.

I think most hams will be willing to support them... when they communicate.  Besides being good customer service... aren’t we supposed to be communicators?  We sure can be lousy about that, sometimes.

WRT the contests... isn’t the WWROF pretty much taking them over, if they haven’t already?

73, Ron W3WN