[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Thu Jan 16 23:02:16 EST 2020

It's a fair question to ask about what are the actual costs of running the contest.  The Director is a volunteer I believe.  The website and log entry processing is supported by WWROF.  The plaques are sponsored and the certificates are delivered as pdfs.

I personally would be very willing to support actual expenses.  And I have proudly donated to WWROF before.

But I think transparency on what they really are is in everyone's interest.  Especially those of us willing to make sure it continues.

Ed  N1UR