[CQ-Contest] 40m to 20m interference

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Jan 22 20:32:33 EST 2020

Bill,

There is no such thing as an easy answer on this.  But with a bit of
study, you can get a handle on the issue and the magnitude of the fix
needed.  I would recommend you track down the W2VJN book "Managing
Interstation Interference."  It's got everything you need to get this
under control.

https://toptendevices.com/products/managing-interstation-interference-2nd-edition-by-george-custogeorge-w2vjn/

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie