[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB Contest March 2020

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Jan 24 12:56:40 EST 2020

I also don't really have a nice station to contest from here in Georgia.
There really aren't any Multi-Ops here in GA that are looking for
operators.  When I lived in Ohio it was easy to find someone to operate
with that was a member of the Mad River Radio Club. The contest clubs
down my way in Georgia aren't very active. I like doing domestic contest
from home but DX contests are a real struggle.  If anyone needs  good
operator for a DX contest I have some experience operating remotely
using SmartSDR which they use at WW4LL and W9SN. I also own a K3/100 ,
which I understand can be used with a RRC-1258 box.  I would also be
willing to drive somewhere not to far from middle Georgia. Keep me in
you thoughts if you might be looking for an operator.

Jeff KU8E