[CQ-Contest] EU out of band on 160

Jose Ramon jr.hierro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 11:42:45 EST 2020

That issue can be easily avoided by the own EU operators:

- Leaving the radio as it comes from the EU dealer (no extended transmit
modification). My radio can't tx outside the permitted band limits.
- For assisted and multi-ops: Limiting the band plan on contest logger from
1810 to 2000 or whatever are the terms of your license, so spots bellow
1810 are never seen. Out of sight, out of mind.

73
Jose, EA7X