[CQ-Contest] EU out of band on 160

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Thu Jan 30 15:44:45 EST 2020

Realize that to fully implement the "delete the Q if its not legal on both sides" policy, you have to know the 160M frequency allocations for every country on the planet.    Really?  If a ZS calls you 1851 - good Q?  How about HS0 call you?  Do you know the Thailand 160M frequency allocations by heart?  I sure don’t.

Where's the end of that discussion actually?

I think certain KL7 stations within XX miles of some lat and long are limited to a certain reduced power.  Are we supposed to keep an eye on that as well?

Just log what you hear and move on.

Ed  N1UR