[CQ-Contest] Schurr Profi 2 Replacement Finger Pieces

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 9 15:23:01 EDT 2020

Did you call MT?  I have a Schurr Profi and love the action.  It belonged to
a ham who went SK, and I purchased it from one of his friends at Ham-Com
several years ago.  I looked for e replacement dust cover and found one at
Morse Express.  Unfortunately, they do not offer to engrave the cover with a
call sign, so I just put a label over the original call.  I also have the
Begali Sculpture.  Both are exceptional instruments.

73, Keith NM5G