[CQ-Contest] IARU HF World Championship Stories and Pictures

Bob Raymond bob at wa1z.net
Sat Jul 11 05:20:41 EDT 2020

Good Day, all,

I will be writing the results article for this year’s IARU HF World Championship.  If you have an interesting story to tell or pictures of your operation you would like to share, please email me off-list.  How has the pandemic affected your plans?  Have you tried something new?  I do read all of the 3830 reports after the contest, but any additional details would be helpful and greatly appreciated!

Have fun and be safe!

73,
Bob WA1Z
bob at wa1z.net