[CQ-Contest] RBN Map Beta Available

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Jul 26 17:34:36 EDT 2020

Hi Pete,

Although I'm an active user of FT8 for weak signal work on 6M and 160M,
occasionally on 80, and MSK144 on 6M, I see no need for RBN to include
these spots, simply because the WSJT-X universe (and other software to
run those modes) is quite well supported by PSKReporter and hamspots.
The operating software defaults to feed PSKR, and JTAlert can feed
hamspots.

The only benefit I see from inclusion in RBN are the statistical and
comparative features for station performance.

73, Jim K9YC