[CQ-Contest] "Test" At End of CQ

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:38:10 EDT 2020

So when you are S&P and you tune across someone in time to hear them send
their call sign one time do you call them or not?

If not, and they actually called CQ, do you wait for them to work whoever
does call them and call when they are ready for another one?   If you do
call I guess you risk causing QRM to the guy you thought you were calling
as he tries to copy the guy who he was calling.

Not sure this is same category as "Please Copy"

TEST K5GO or K5GO TEST