[CQ-Contest] Key Clicks

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jun 5 22:32:38 EDT 2020

I have three FT1000MPs still.  They all have the key click mods. Key
click mods were developed by Tom, W8JI and also, I think, by George,
W2VJN.  W8JI himself did the mod on one of mine.   Still use one of the
MPs as first back up to my TS590SG.  They are easier to operate and more
fun to operate, but the CIV lines don't work anymore, so I usually use
the TS590SG so I can have computer control.  73, John, K4BAI.