[CQ-Contest] WPX CW Signal Quality Concerns

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Sat Jun 6 15:29:02 EDT 2020

Hi Tad,

I don't know the specific answer to your question, it depends on the
details of the IC-7610 design.

The October 2018 QST product review discusses the IC-7610 4 msec
keying rise time and the possibility that the 6 msec menue s election
may be a better choice.

In any case, 6 milliseconds should make you a better citizen than 4 msec.

73
Frank
W3LPL