[CQ-Contest] WPX CW Signal Quality Concerns

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sat Jun 6 19:51:54 EDT 2020

Pardon a dumb question, but isn't the TXDelay normally from TR relay
actuation to first RF? I know that's the case with my K3.  In that case,
unless you're running QSK, I don't see how that would cause clicks
throughout the transmission, just at the beginning of the first character.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.