[CQ-Contest] WPX CW Signal Quality Concerns

Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81 at globetrotter.net
Mon Jun 8 08:45:25 EDT 2020

One of the guys who had very bad clicks during WPX wrote me to have details,
bands and time because he was using two different radio during WPX. I made
3 Q with him and spotted 2 times with comment DIRTY SIGNAL.  May be should
have used workd Clicks instead...  He is working on it.

73 de Claude VE2FK