[CQ-Contest] Elecraft KPA 1500 vs.OM 2000A

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 19:03:56 EST 2020

Looking for a backup amp for the new station.  Probably going to run SO2R so auto-tune is important.  I'm running a K3S and the second radio will also be a K3S.  I really don't care if the amp "matches" the K3S in looks.  Like most of you guys I'm concerned about performance.  Both rigs are equal in price.
Here's the question:  If you were buying a new amp and were buying it to satisfy the above criteria, which would you choose and why?
K4XS