[CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:10:20 EDT 2020

Doug,

Those call signs I prefer to keep for myself, but they were indeed mostly
small pistols who never would “compete” with the honor roll guys.

In general, although I am (was) a great fan of the competitive element of
the hobby, I think the DX-part is getting a bit out of control.

The “pleasure” of working those low band DX-contacts, using WebSDR or Ray’s
(and others) Remote TX stations, must be very limited.

73 Mats RM2D