[CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Thu Mar 12 12:44:42 EDT 2020

And to further on what Ria said.  The chat room was giving Ray real time propagation feedback from operators in Europe whether they could hear him or not.  Someone else could have said (although I didn't here this in the segment I was listening to) that he should slide up or down for a better frequency.  The interactive chatroom itself is a clear violation in my opinion.

Ed  N1UR