[CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting

rjairam at gmail.com rjairam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:33:54 EDT 2020

Additionally, W6RGG, N1ND, W3IZ and W9JJ are in the committee meetings.

With that said, I always found the structure to not fit well. PSC
handles ARES in addition to contesting and DX rules.

However, ARES and such has proposals evaluated by a separate working
group who reports to PSC, while DXing and contesting are handled by
DXAC and CAC and are tasked with things or may bring it up on their
own.

73
Ria, N2RJ