[CQ-Contest] RULES

cosson-dimitri cosson-dimitri at bbox.fr
Tue Mar 17 00:17:54 EDT 2020

Hi Jorge,
<<<the cqww contest use a criterial to considering that some one did self spot, because a cheerleaders........and for this reason, the XX operator is DQ........ same criterial to DQ must be use in the cqwpx?>>>
Good question !... I sent severals e.mails to the WPX's Director and to a contest committee member 2 years ago about that but no answer... Maybe that the cheaters take part only to the CQWW DX Contest  and that everybody's clean during the WPX...
73 de Dimitri F4DSK
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Jorge Taboada <ea9lz at hotmail.com> Date : 16/03/2020  20:34  (GMT+01:00) À : cq-contest at contesting.com Objet : [CQ-Contest] RULES
Hi Folk.

I have a question about rules and I would like to know your personal opinion,  as maximum of you as possible. before to ask my question, sorry for my possible mistake, with the language.

I am talking about cqww and cqwpx, as everybody knows, Rule that's control the self spot are the same for both contest, cqww and cqwpx, if the commitee considering that some one is doing self spot, because have cheerleaders who following during all contest..... they can disqualifiying you with out any doubt..... my question is.......

the cqww contest use a criterial to considering that some one did self spot, because a cheerleaders........and for this reason, the XX operator is DQ........ same criterial to DQ must be use in the cqwpx?

73s
Jorge Taboada Pareja,  EA9LZ  EF9Z  EF9R  ED9Z CN2R 5E5E
P.O.BOX 530
51001 CEUTA, SPAIN
www.giraldatop.com<http://www.giraldatop.com/>