[CQ-Contest] Preliminary Results NAQP RTTY February 2020 available at NCJ website

K6UFO Mark Aaker k6ufo at arrl.net
Tue Mar 24 18:48:47 EDT 2020

Preliminary results for the February 2020 North American QSO Party
on RTTY are now available at the National Contest Journal website.
ncjweb.com   <http://ncjweb.com/>

Look for the column of "Recent Contest Results"

Congratulations to all participants! Please report any problems
to me   k6ufo at arrl dot net   You can also still send me
a photo or story which might make it to the final contest writeup.
Final results will be published in an upcoming issue of the
National Contest Journal. While you're there, enjoy the NCJ website,
read some of the Feature Articles, and consider subscribing or
renewing.

Our next NAQP - RTTY will be Saturday July 18, 2020.

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo at arrl dot net