[CQ-Contest] Possible lack of knowledge of the states of the union, and sloppiness in listening

contesting at w2irt.net contesting at w2irt.net
Wed Mar 25 10:21:19 EDT 2020

I feel your pain, Eric. My call on SSB is just awful. W2IRT. The 'i' is the
hard part. It packs no power whatsoever, and is regularly busted as RRT,
RIT, ITR and so on. It's a great CW call, but on phone it's atrocious. I've
never had any luck applying for a good-for-contesting 1x2 callsign,
unfortunately, plus I do like my call. But I really wish I had a better one
for SSB contesting.

GO FRC!
Peter, W2IRT

www.facebook.com/W2IRT