[CQ-Contest] SSB Phonetics

charlie carroll k1xx at k1xx.com
Wed Mar 25 11:53:02 EDT 2020

A few years ago I had the call VP2MLL... Mike Lima Lima.  Well, after
saying Lima at least 10000 times in a contest weekend, I almost could
not pronounce Lima because of the pain in my tongue from rubbing against
my teeth.  Lima because something close to Limur.

So Mike Lima Lima got dumped for VP2 Mike Mike Fox which works real well
for me, even as a short, single syllable word.

73 charlie,  k1xx/vp2mmf