[CQ-Contest] FW: N1MM, Writelog,, N3FJP??

pwhelton at earthlink.net pwhelton at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 28 17:35:22 EDT 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: pwhelton at earthlink.net <pwhelton at earthlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 4:33 PM
To: 'Bob' <robotgrant at yahoo.com>; 'GoFRC' <gofrc at groups.io>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] N1MM, Writelog,, N3FJP??

Bob.  Give N3FJP a try.  I'm pretty certain you won't regret it.  Several years ago I wanted to play in a contest and chose N1MM as my logger.  Huge mistake.  You don't learn N1MM 30 minutes before a contest starts.  After being frustrated I went to the N3FJP web site and downloaded the module for that particular contest and I was in business.  Very intuitive software.  I didn't need a engineering degree from MIT to figure it out ... just a BBA from the UofH.

You mention you like CW.  If you interface the WinKeyer with N3FJP you can code macros into your F-Keys and it makes contesting in CW super easy.

Good luck.

Regards,

Pat - KZ5J