[CQ-Contest] Delayed results

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon Nov 9 16:26:17 EST 2020

I was hoping with as divided as our country is right now that politics
would stay off this reflector. It's seems to have invaded our life's in
everything we do for personal enjoyment such as entertainment and
sports. Plus the 24x7 news cycle goes on and on about this issue
everyday. It's a bit overwhelming. At least we have a love of radio
contesting which all of us enjoy to escape the real world. I understand
all of us have our own views and we should respect each other.  I don't
know if Han's post was just a joke he was trying to make something more
of this.  Remember in life that it's just as bad to be a sore winner as
much as it is being a sore loser. Maybe y'all think post is funny but I
don't. I hope the moderator of this reflector puts his foot down and
ends this conversation right now.

Thanks, Jeff KU8E