[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Exchange History

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 09:23:13 EST 2020

I had 3 QSOs in the 1954 SS but unfortunately my old paper log doesn't
show the full exchange.  I was running a Heath AT-1 at 20 watts and a
Hallicrafters S-40 receiver.  My 1955 SS log only reflects sent and
received numbers, section, and points accrued - in those days the rules
allowed 1 point for each half of the QSO.  No indication of a check or
precedence, though I sort of remember them being required

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.