[CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2021

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon Nov 16 15:58:07 EST 2020

Why even bother to have a distributed category?  It's so EASY to setup
one station to remote into. In fact I did it with someone in CA who
wasn't even setup as a remote station beforehand for the California QSO
Party. I took me less than a day of research and work to get it working.
Check out this excellent presentation Gerry, W1VE gave to the YCCC on
Zoom on how to do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8-HR9bQyU  Plus
no special equipment is needed to do this. It's free.

To add to what K8MR wrote why make a special category for M/M when it's
such a small percentage of the total number of stations that are on the air?

Jeff KU8E