[CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2021

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 17:07:21 EST 2020

I am very disappointed that the CQ WPX Contests eliminated single operator categories.

It isn't a merger - there is nothing left of the single operator category rules.

Unfortunately, now the internet and, for CW, the RBN are required to be competitive in WPX. :-(.

It is sad that the game of WPX can't be played competitively just on the radio any more.

73,

Mark, KD4D