[CQ-Contest] WPX Single Op Rules

Victor A victor.androsov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:02:17 EST 2020

Bud,

Thanks for the great changes in WPX rules by removing assisted and
non-assisted definitions for single Ops! Finally we've come to realize that
we live in 21st century and no need to hunt on mamonts anymore.))) I would
like the same to be done for CQ WW and to all the ARRL contests. One more
thing could be very useful to save our very old HAM Radio contesters
population - to limit single op operation hours to 36 hours in all the 48
hours events as that done for WPX. That should be a competition of skill
and not physical endurance.

73!

Victor
VA2WA