[CQ-Contest] Yamaha CM500 headphones flaking apart

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:39:43 EST 2020

I have the CM-500.  I also have a Koss SB45 Headset that feels even more
comfortable to me.  It has a nice padded headband, instead of the webbing on
the CM-500 that irritates my bald head.  I never use the CM-500 any more.

The SB45 is currently $31 on Amazon.  I ordered a set of replacement ear
pads today from Koss (Model UR29) for $5 with free shipping.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ