[CQ-Contest] Released Rules for CQ WW WPX SSB / CW

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:26:24 EST 2020

Thank you all for your inputs.  I have my convictions on the rule changes and I own them.  I have provided the rationale in a fully transparent manner.  I believe the revised rule are in the long term best interest of WPX and stand by them.

Lastly, the sentiments provided below are FAR from universal.

Regards,

Bud Trench, AA3B