[CQ-Contest] Are You Kidding Me??

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 20 18:06:39 EST 2020

Jim,
Great post as usual from you. Yes real contesting and DXCC have been in
decline. Glad to have been around in the 'good ole days' when there were
challenges. Now we need to be spoon fed.

Doug

Free Climbing - The ultimate test of strength and technique.

'Nuff said.  To the point.  +1.  Thanks Jim.

Ken K6MR