[CQ-Contest] funny interference on 15m?

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 21:40:47 EST 2020

Yes, I had the same thing here on 15 at that time.  I was debating what
to do with the rest of my Sunday when it suddenly stopped.  Before that
I had rotated my C-3 tribander and did not notice any specific direction
where it was louder or less loud - maybe local here near Baltimore?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.