[CQ-Contest] Doctor DX clone (if you never used it, you just don't "get it")

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:59:25 EDT 2020

If someone wants a project to create a modern version of Doctor DX,
consider starting with the n2ic/MorseRunner repository on github. This is
the version currently in N1MM+.  It was created starting with the public
MorseRunner source from VE3NEA, which was then converted to Lazarus Pascal
(Ugh !), and then modified to include the 9A5K MorseRunner functionality
originally put in DXLog.net (many thanks to K1XM !).

Please don't ask me questions about it. I struggled with Pascal. For
starters, you need to educate yourself on Lazarus Pascal. I also am a
neophyte and struggle with github.

73,
Steve, N2IC