[CQ-Contest] Distributed Contesting

Steve Dyer w1srd at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 21:16:45 EDT 2020

Instead of banning the practice, which is a very creative approach to
winning IMO, embrace it and find  a way to make it "fair".
Maybe identify a home state and apportion credit for other in state
operations differently if it is not your home state.
Don't discourage innovation. No rule is ever written that can
accommodate every possible angle or technology innovation.
Encouraging activity is the goal here.
The turnout for CQP feels like it was fantastic. We will see what the
data says.
How many of the hundreds of CA stations where remoted? I'd say a very,
very small percentage.
Also, TU for all the QSO's this weekend.
73,
Steve
W1SRD