[CQ-Contest] FTDX-5000+SDRplay RSPdx+N1MM+

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Oct 8 09:31:16 EDT 2020

I am looking for to converse with anyone that is running this setup a
FTDX-5000+SDRplay/RSPdx+N1MM+ combination to make the Spectrum window work.

The way I have it set up the SDR works and hears great, But when I have
N1MM+ be the one to open up the SDR for the spectrum window to work, the
SDR becomes totally almost deaf. The only signals it sees are ones on
the radio that are like 20 db over and stronger.

Looking for help.

Thanks

Joe WB9SBD