[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Oct 23 13:57:33 EDT 2020

If someone wants to do a multi-op and remote to a specific station
location it's pretty easy to setup. I operated WX6V's station remotely
(from GA) in CA in the CQP this year. I got his station setup to do this
just a few days beforehand.

Gerry W1VE has a great presentation on using AnyDesk + Skype for remote
operating.  The YouTube video is here for step-by-step
instructions:https://youtu.be/Rl8-HR9bQyU <https://youtu.be/Rl8-HR9bQyU>

Allowing the same call to be used in separate locations just opens up
the possibility of cheating. How do you prove someone was 62 miles away
vs a couple hundred miles away?

Jeff