[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Oct 23 20:09:40 EDT 2020

"Who will enforce this rule?" You guys will. Will somebody figure out a way to game the system? Most likely. There's no big prize money here, and the vast majority of radiosport enthusiasts are honest people. Let's just get on the air, have fun, and get over this damn virus."

This sure seems like an pretty divisive statement from someone who's an ARRL official. Sure we're going to change a rule but it's up to you to enforce it. Sounds like they don't care if people "game the system" and cheat.  Apparently the people who made this decision don't realize that there are lots of stations located in EU who "game the system" and cheat. If you don't believe me check the CQWW DQ list every year. 99% EU stations. Sure sounds like the ARRL has no ethics when compared to CQ ?

Jeff