[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

Hans Brakob kzerohb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 22:52:05 EDT 2020

Forest, meet the trees.

1) I’m not arguing the wisdom of the “plan” — I am trying to understand your assertion of “more opportunity”.
2) When I speak of 20 operators, that is not 20 butts-in-chairs simultaneously, but rather 20 butts taking turns filling 6-9 chairs over the weekend.
3) To me, 20 butts-in-chairs-at-home under their own personal call is a much better model for “more opportunity to play”.

YMMV.

dit dit

73, de Hans, KØHB
“Just a Boy and his Radio”™