[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Tue Oct 27 20:03:51 EDT 2020

Ria,

I don't understand why you are focusing so much on M/M?  They are a very
small percentage of the entities in just about every DX contest? Do the
rules have to be written to appease them?  M/S and M2X are much more
popular. As I stated in a previous message it's really easy to setup a
remote to one station location. Having one call sign at multiple
locations is too confusing especially if the are sending separate QTH's
in their exchange. Plus it's not fair to those who don't operate at
multiple locations because they usually have to deal with some
inter-station interference which would be eliminated at separate locations.

Jeff