[CQ-Contest] W3LPL and K3LR in CQWW 2020

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Sun Sep 13 14:34:42 EDT 2020

This is great for these 2 stations to take the lead.

As well, a Multi Multi remote is possible ensuring all operators are not on
the property but able to operate 100% remotely.  There is no requirement to
have all the operators physically present.

The HF technology exists today with Flex Radios (even SO2R with OTRSP) and
many stations are doing it already.   It isn't even hard to be honest.

Mike va3mw